世界再大也終究只有一個你,風雨再大,只要有你陪我同行。
No matter how big the world is, there is only one you after all, no matter how hard the wind and rain are, as long as you accompany me.
有些歌是唱給別人聽的,而約定是唱給我們自己聽的。
Some songs are sung for others, and the agreement is sung for ourselves.
我愛你,一直都很愛,只是你離開後我偶爾也會喜歡他人,在他人像你的時候 。
I love you, I have always loved you, but I occasionally like others after you leave, when they are like you.
我從不喜歡遷就,卻用最乾淨的內心,為你妥協了很久。
I never like to accommodate, but with the cleanest heart, I compromised for you for a long time.
我喜歡我望向別處時你落在我身上的目光。
I like the look you fall on me when I look away.
謝謝你,把我變成了更好的人。
Thank you for making me a better person.
想把你 和蘸了甜醬的黃昏一起吃掉。
I want to eat you and the twilight dipped in sweet sauce.
去見你時 四野的風都來迎我。
When I went to see you, the wind from all over the country came to welcome me.
我俯身感謝所有的星球 讓我和你相遇。
I leaned over to thank all the planets for letting me meet you.
想做你跌落的春天,做你的多巴胺,做你閤眼後吻上眸的晚安。
I want to be the spring when you fall, be your dopamine, and be good night when you close your eyes and kiss your eyes.
我的勇氣和你的勇氣加起來,對付這個世界足夠了吧!
My courage and your courage add up, it is enough to deal with this world!
我愛你愛到不自私的地步。
I love you to the point of unselfishness.
轉載請超鏈接註明:頭條資訊 » “給你家豬豬發的文案”
免責聲明 :非本網註明原創的信息,皆為程序自動獲取互聯網,目的在於傳遞更多信息,並不代表本網贊同其觀點和對其真實性負責;如此頁面有侵犯到您的權益,請給站長發送郵件,並提供相關證明(版權證明、身份證正反面、侵權鏈接),站長將在收到郵件24小時內刪除。