春來夏往,秋收冬藏,我們來日方長。
Spring comes and summer goes, autumn harvests and winter hides, and we will have a long day.
“日出東方卻落於西”翻譯過來的意思是我愛你有開始就沒有結束。
"Sunrise in the east but falls in the west" translated means that my love for you has a beginning but not an end.
你要是喜歡了別人我會哭,但是還是喜歡你。
If you like others, I will cry, but I still like you.
你是我拔了氧氣罐都想親吻的人,是我電量只剩百分之一也想回信息的人。
You are the one I want to kiss even after I pull out the oxygen tank, and I want to reply to messages with only one percent of my battery.
我一生很短,只夠喜歡你一人。
My life is very short, only enough to like you alone.
我想和你走一段路,不問歸期只為未來。
I want to walk with you for a while, regardless of return date, just for the future.
我本來要忘記你了,可我又做夢了。
I was about to forget you, but I was dreaming again.
我們繞了這麼一圈才遇到,我比誰都明白你的重要。
We only met after going around, and I understand your importance better than anyone else.
我喜歡你,來自左肩,靠近心臟。
I like you, coming from the left shoulder, close to the heart.
由於你遲遲未來, 我差點以為這人世間也不過如此。
Because of your delay in the future, I almost thought that this world is nothing but this.
斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。
If you are like a rainbow, you will know it when you encounter it.
深情不及久伴,厚愛無需多言。
Affection is not as long as a long-term companion, no need to say a lot of love.
星光落入你眼裡,而你落在我心裡。
Starlight falls in your eyes, and you fall in my heart.
我向來三分鐘熱度,唯你在我心上反覆。
I have always been hot for three minutes, but you repeat it in my heart.
在你之前不曾有,在你之後不再有。
Can't wait for the last train at dusk, but I must wait for you.
我算計好了一切,唯獨沒有算計好,我會愛上你。
I hope that in the future you can reject everyone with my name.
可以等不到黃昏的末班車,但我一定要等到你。
Can't wait for the last train at dusk, but I must wait for you.
我希望,以後你能用我的名字拒絕所有人。
I hope that in the future you can reject everyone with my name.
轉載請超鏈接註明:頭條資訊 » 最讓男孩子心動的話是什麼
免責聲明 :非本網註明原創的信息,皆為程序自動獲取互聯網,目的在於傳遞更多信息,並不代表本網贊同其觀點和對其真實性負責;如此頁面有侵犯到您的權益,請給站長發送郵件,並提供相關證明(版權證明、身份證正反面、侵權鏈接),站長將在收到郵件24小時內刪除。