莫道桑榆晚 为霞尚满天。
The night of Modosan is still full of xia.
我爱余晖也爱你
I love Yu Yu and I love you
可惜余晖不及你
Unfortunately, Yu Yu is not as good as you
今天的晚霞特别美,
Today's sunset is particularly beautiful,
想邀你一起看场日落
I'd like to invite you to watch the sunset together
今天的晚霞和你一样甜
Today's sunset is as sweet as yours
风动了落日,
The wind moved the sunset,
托我和你说我喜欢你
Ask me to tell you I like you
今天晚霞温柔,风也醉人
Today's sunset is gentle and the wind is intoxicating
窗外星子昏黄,
The stars outside the window are yellow,
我看见了你眼里酿酒的月亮。
I see the moon in your eyes.
晚霞不会羞赧,
The sunset will not be shy
除非是在黄昏的怀抱
Unless it's in the arms of dusk
你比夕阳更温柔,比人间更美好,
You are gentler than the sunset, better than the world,
云端的晚霞送给你呀。
The sunset in the clouds is for you.
转载请超链接注明:头条资讯 » 晚霞文案|天空渐渐变暗 日落踏着晚霞而来
免责声明 :非本网注明原创的信息,皆为程序自动获取互联网,目的在于传递更多信息,并不代表本网赞同其观点和对其真实性负责;如此页面有侵犯到您的权益,请给站长发送邮件,并提供相关证明(版权证明、身份证正反面、侵权链接),站长将在收到邮件24小时内删除。