乖有什么用,不是照样会难过。
What's the use of being well-behaved?
世上最稳定的关系,就是没有关系。
The most stable relationship in the world is no relationship.
你给不了你的快乐,会有人做到的。
You can't give your happiness, someone will do it.
请你保持一份热爱奔赴下一场山海。
Please keep a passion and go to the next mountain and sea.
我祝你安好,即使后来你与我全然无关。
I wish you well, even if you have nothing to do with me later.
决定放弃的事情,就请放弃的干干净净。
If you decide to give up, please give up cleanly.
我再也不会奋不顾身的去爱一个人了,哪怕是你。
I will never love someone desperately, even you.
心酸像酒,故事讲完了开始上头。
Sadness is like wine, and the story begins to come up.
努力把日子填满,别来提醒我有多孤单。
Try to fill the day, don't remind me how lonely I am.
你不配我跋山涉水的深情。
You are not worthy of my affectionate trekking through mountains and rivers.
转载请超链接注明:头条资讯 » “网易云都比你懂我”
免责声明 :非本网注明原创的信息,皆为程序自动获取互联网,目的在于传递更多信息,并不代表本网赞同其观点和对其真实性负责;如此页面有侵犯到您的权益,请给站长发送邮件,并提供相关证明(版权证明、身份证正反面、侵权链接),站长将在收到邮件24小时内删除。