我开始庆幸,你出现在我输得起的年纪。
I began to rejoice that you appeared at an age I could afford to lose.
我还是很喜欢你,可是只能到这里了。
I still like you very much, but I can only stop here.
她的手只有我的手四分之三那么大,可我还是没能抓住。
Her hand was only three-quarters the size of mine, but I still couldn't grasp it.
总有一个人 一直住在心底,却告别在生活里。
There is always someone who lives in my heart, but bid farewell to life.
我庆幸遇见了你,却遗憾只是遇见你。
I am fortunate to meet you, but I regret that I only met you.
对不起,是遗憾,也是不甘。
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but also unwilling.
或许换个时间,有些人真的很合适。
Maybe another time, some people are really suitable.
最大的痛苦不是错过了最好的对方,而是丢失了最好的自己。
The biggest pain is not missing the best partner, but losing the best self.
很多关系到最后也只是相识一场。
A lot of them are just getting acquainted in the end.
是不是越想见谁,偏偏就越见不到谁。
Is it true that the more I want to see someone, the less I will see it.
有些事到此为止就是最好的收场。
Some things end here at their best.
有些东西要用消失来证明它的珍贵。
Some things need to disappear to prove their preciousness.
如果你懂我的慢热,那我们大概可以走好久好久。
If you understand my slow heat, then we can probably walk for a long time.
解决失望最好的办法就是停止期待。
The best way to resolve disappointment is to stop expecting.
你走了也好,要不然我总担心你走。
It's okay if you go, or I'm always worried about you going.
慢慢来,并不是叫你翻山越岭去爱。
Take your time, not to tell you to love over the mountains.
迟到的温柔和歉意我从来不接受。
I never accept the tenderness and apologies for being late.
合适总有一天也会变成不适合,哪有什么合适不合适。
Suitable will one day become unsuitable, so there is nothing suitable or inappropriate.
转载请超链接注明:头条资讯 » “希望你一辈子都读不懂的文案”
免责声明 :非本网注明原创的信息,皆为程序自动获取互联网,目的在于传递更多信息,并不代表本网赞同其观点和对其真实性负责;如此页面有侵犯到您的权益,请给站长发送邮件,并提供相关证明(版权证明、身份证正反面、侵权链接),站长将在收到邮件24小时内删除。