上帝总会安排一个满身温柔的人来找你的。
God will always arrange for a gentle person to come to you.
你的心情好吗?借我一天,我的坏了。
Are you in a good mood? Borrow me for a day, mine is broken.
想把难过一口吃掉,但无奈它实在太大了。
I want to eat my sad bite, but it is too big.
人们习惯,满怀心事欲言又止。
People are accustomed to being full of thoughts and words.
什么都会结束,就是烦恼没完没了。
Everything will end, but the troubles are endless.
什么都在变,不必感慨以前。
Everything is changing, so don't have to sigh with emotion.
敏感的人,总要承受双倍的难过。
Sensitive people always suffer twice as much sadness.
人一旦有了期待,心情就会忽明忽暗。
Once a person has expectations, his mood will be bright and dark.
我想哭,可是我已经不知道该怎么流眼泪了。
I want to cry, but I don't know how to shed tears anymore.
别人眉来又眼去,我只偷看你一眼。
Other people's eyebrows come and go, I just peek at you.
怕目光夹杂爱意所以不敢看你。
I am afraid that my eyes are mixed with love, so I dare not look at you.
今天看了四十四次日落。
Watched the sunset forty-four times today.
转载请超链接注明:头条资讯 » 不太快乐的自动回复
免责声明 :非本网注明原创的信息,皆为程序自动获取互联网,目的在于传递更多信息,并不代表本网赞同其观点和对其真实性负责;如此页面有侵犯到您的权益,请给站长发送邮件,并提供相关证明(版权证明、身份证正反面、侵权链接),站长将在收到邮件24小时内删除。