你可以隨時轉身,但不能一直後退。
You can turn around at any time, but you can't go back forever.
去發光,而不是被照亮。
To shine, not to be illuminated.
做些值得未來感謝的事吧。
Do something worthy of thanks in the future.
小城市的夜晚,安逸又幸福。
The night in the small city is comfortable and happy.
苦盡甘來 苦會盡 甘也會來。
Suffering will be exhausted and happiness will come.
如果你開始努力,最壞的情況不過是大器晚成。
If you start working hard, the worst-case scenario will be late bloomers.
將喜歡的一切留在身邊,這便是努力的意義。
Keep everything you like with me, this is the meaning of hard work.
哪有那麼多爛道理,我覺得值得我就繼續。
How can there be so much bad truth, I think it's worth it, I just continue.
祝你前程似錦,在初春,在夏至,在秋末,在冬深。
I wish you a bright future, in the early spring, at the summer solstice, at the end of autumn, and deep in winter.
你相信一句話麼,做好準備的人,一定會得到一顆糖。
Do you believe in a word, those who are ready will definitely get a candy.
理想之所以美,就是因為不管什麼時候抬頭去看,它都閃閃發亮。
The ideal is beautiful because it shines no matter when you look up.
喜歡一個人,始於顏值,敬於才華,合於性格,久於善良,終於人品。
Like a person, starting with appearance, respect for talents, suitable for character, for a long time than kindness, and finally for character.
轉載請超鏈接註明:頭條資訊 » “一眼心動的溫柔文案”
免責聲明 :非本網註明原創的信息,皆為程序自動獲取互聯網,目的在於傳遞更多信息,並不代表本網贊同其觀點和對其真實性負責;如此頁面有侵犯到您的權益,請給站長發送郵件,並提供相關證明(版權證明、身份證正反面、侵權鏈接),站長將在收到郵件24小時內刪除。