明明不是我喜歡的那種人,偏偏是我喜歡的那個人。
Obviously not the kind of person I like, but the one I like.
我喜歡你,沒有什麼特別的理由,就是喜歡。
I like you, there is no special reason, just like.
所謂風花雪月,就是我想跟你談個戀愛。
I want to fall in love with you.
從前的星星也不是特別好看,直到一不小心望進你的眼睛。
Once upon a time, the stars were not very good-looking, until you accidentally looked into your eyes.
夢想是跟你一起賺大錢,每年去一個地方旅行。
The dream is to make a lot of money with you and travel to a place every year.
不想做你的路人,只想參與你的餘生。
Don't want to be your passer-by, just want to participate in the rest of your life.
風是清的,雲是軟的,你是甜的。
The wind is clear, the cloud is soft, you are sweet.
我最喜歡的人是你,最喜歡做的事是想你。
My favorite person is you, and my favorite thing is to miss you.
我的手給你,要抓緊了,別把我弄丟。
Here's my hand. Hold on. Don't lose me.
多謝你如此精彩耀眼,做我平淡歲月裡星辰。
Thank you for being such a wonderful star in my ordinary years.
轉載請超鏈接註明:頭條資訊 » “甜到對方心裡的留言”
免責聲明 :非本網註明原創的信息,皆為程序自動獲取互聯網,目的在於傳遞更多信息,並不代表本網贊同其觀點和對其真實性負責;如此頁面有侵犯到您的權益,請給站長發送郵件,並提供相關證明(版權證明、身份證正反面、侵權鏈接),站長將在收到郵件24小時內刪除。