什麼都會結束,就是煩惱沒完沒了。
Everything will end, but the troubles are endless.
人一旦有了期待,心情就會忽明忽暗。
Once a person has expectations, his mood will be bright and dark.
敏感的人總要承受雙倍的難過。
Sensitive people always suffer twice as much sadness.
我一點都不想走,可是你的冷漠嚇到我了。
I didn't want to leave at all, but your indifference scared me.
沒有人不會走,也沒有人會一直在。
No one will go, and no one will stay there.
給時間時間,讓過去過去,讓開始開始。
Give time and time, let the past pass, and let it begin.
稍有點失望就想著逃離啊。
I was a little disappointed, thinking about running away.
太陽不是突然下山的,我想你也懂。
The sun didn't go down suddenly, I think you understand.
以後不確定的事不會再弄得人盡皆知了。
Things that are uncertain in the future will no longer be known to everyone.
沒什麼,反正都是我自己推開的。
Nothing, I pushed it away anyway.
喜歡有什麼,又不是最喜歡,只喜歡。
I like what I don’t like the most, I just like it.
一張說愛的嘴,無數個不愛的細節。
A mouth that says love, countless details about not loving.
轉載請超鏈接註明:頭條資訊 » “你看不懂的文案”
免責聲明 :非本網註明原創的信息,皆為程序自動獲取互聯網,目的在於傳遞更多信息,並不代表本網贊同其觀點和對其真實性負責;如此頁面有侵犯到您的權益,請給站長發送郵件,並提供相關證明(版權證明、身份證正反面、侵權鏈接),站長將在收到郵件24小時內刪除。