莫道桑榆晚 為霞尚滿天。
The night of Modosan is still full of xia.
我愛餘暉也愛你
I love Yu Yu and I love you
可惜餘暉不及你
Unfortunately, Yu Yu is not as good as you
今天的晚霞特別美,
Today's sunset is particularly beautiful,
想邀你一起看場日落
I'd like to invite you to watch the sunset together
今天的晚霞和你一樣甜
Today's sunset is as sweet as yours
風動了落日,
The wind moved the sunset,
託我和你說我喜歡你
Ask me to tell you I like you
今天晚霞溫柔,風也醉人
Today's sunset is gentle and the wind is intoxicating
窗外星子昏黃,
The stars outside the window are yellow,
我看見了你眼裡釀酒的月亮。
I see the moon in your eyes.
晚霞不會羞赧,
The sunset will not be shy
除非是在黃昏的懷抱
Unless it's in the arms of dusk
你比夕陽更溫柔,比人間更美好,
You are gentler than the sunset, better than the world,
雲端的晚霞送給你呀。
The sunset in the clouds is for you.
轉載請超鏈接註明:頭條資訊 » 晚霞文案|天空漸漸變暗 日落踏著晚霞而來
免責聲明 :非本網註明原創的信息,皆為程序自動獲取互聯網,目的在於傳遞更多信息,並不代表本網贊同其觀點和對其真實性負責;如此頁面有侵犯到您的權益,請給站長發送郵件,並提供相關證明(版權證明、身份證正反面、侵權鏈接),站長將在收到郵件24小時內刪除。