導語:我喜歡春天的櫻花,夏天的矢車菊,秋天的百里香,冬天的臘梅,還有每天的你
不管身處怎樣寒冷的冬季,
No matter what cold winter it is,
只要想到你,心裡就會不禁的溫暖四起。
As long as you think of, the heart will not help but warm up.
月亮找到太陽了,
The moon has found the sun,
而我這顆星星也要歸落銀河了
And my star is going to fall into the Milky Way.
山野萬里,
Mountains and fields
你是我藏在微風裡的歡喜
You are the joy I hide in the breeze.
有機會耳機分你一個,
Have a chance to split your headphones,
然後開啟心動模式。
Then turn on the heart mode.
不想和你看同一個月亮了,
Don't want to see the same moon as you,
只想和你一同看月亮
I just want to see the moon with you.
這滿目星河,
This star-filled river,
也抵不過你對我展眉一笑
It's not enough for you to smile at me.
你所到之處,
Where you go,
皆是我眉眼溫柔
It's all my eyebrows gentle.
如果覺得生活苦,
If you feel that life is hard,
我來給你撒把糖
I'll sprinkle you with sugar.
星河遠闊,
The star river is far away,
你是平地風波也是水光溫柔
You are the flat wind and the water light is gentle.
—我是青衿,期待與你相遇的每一天
轉載請超鏈接註明:頭條資訊 » 適合發給另一半的優質文案
免責聲明 :非本網註明原創的信息,皆為程序自動獲取互聯網,目的在於傳遞更多信息,並不代表本網贊同其觀點和對其真實性負責;如此頁面有侵犯到您的權益,請給站長發送郵件,並提供相關證明(版權證明、身份證正反面、侵權鏈接),站長將在收到郵件24小時內刪除。