像一場戲你是友情客串我卻盡情出演。
It's like a scene where you are a friendly cameo, but I play as much as you like.
你沒感覺了就走吧 畢竟我讓你不快樂。
If you don't feel it, just leave. After all, I make you unhappy.
世界上有兩個我 一個假裝開心一個真正難過。
There are two me in the world, one pretending to be happy and the other truly sad.
後來我也變得和你一樣愛浪不願久留。
Later, I also became like you, not willing to stay long.
到底欠了你什麼 做夢都讓我難過。
What the hell do I owe you? Dreaming makes me sad.
我要的不多,只是你給不了,做不到罷了。
I don't want much, but you can't give it, you can't do it.
後來 我發現我再也愛不上誰了。
Then I found out that I couldn't fall in love with anyone anymore.
忽冷忽熱都收回去吧 我不想喜歡你了。
Take it back hot and cold. I don't want to like you anymore.
我沒有抗拒吹來的風 也沒有喜歡過別的人。
I have not resisted the blowing wind nor have I liked other people.
寧願一開始什麼都沒有,也不要最後全部都失去。
I would rather have nothing in the beginning than lose everything in the end.
轉載請超鏈接註明:頭條資訊 » 挑一句喜歡的句子送給自己吧
免責聲明 :非本網註明原創的信息,皆為程序自動獲取互聯網,目的在於傳遞更多信息,並不代表本網贊同其觀點和對其真實性負責;如此頁面有侵犯到您的權益,請給站長發送郵件,並提供相關證明(版權證明、身份證正反面、侵權鏈接),站長將在收到郵件24小時內刪除。