童話依舊在上演,只可惜公主不是我。
The fairy tale is still on, but the princess is not me.
從來沒有跟你說過,沒有了你我會難過。
I never told you that I would be sad without you.
在乎的太多,最後傷的也只是自己。
Care too much, the last injury is only their own.
我的心一直為你敞開,你什麼時候能走進來呢?
My heart is always open for you. When can you come in?
得不到的就不要 孤獨終老也挺好。
If you don't get it, don't be lonely. It's good to end up in the end.
日後你所有的好壞再與我無關。
All your good or bad in the future has nothing to do with me.
你放不下的人早已找到代替你的人。
The people you can't let go have already found someone to replace you.
第一眼見就喜歡上的人怎麼可能說忘就忘。
How can people who like it at first sight say forget it.
現在我一切都好,假裝一切都好。
Now I'm all right, pretending to be all right.
偶爾像患了自閉症似的,會突然不想說話。
Occasionally, as if suffering from autism, will suddenly do not want to speak.
轉載請超鏈接註明:頭條資訊 » 關於我們滿是遺憾的文案
免責聲明 :非本網註明原創的信息,皆為程序自動獲取互聯網,目的在於傳遞更多信息,並不代表本網贊同其觀點和對其真實性負責;如此頁面有侵犯到您的權益,請給站長發送郵件,並提供相關證明(版權證明、身份證正反面、侵權鏈接),站長將在收到郵件24小時內刪除。