就是突然鼻子一酸眼淚就下來了。
The tears came down as soon as the nose was sore.
到最後都分不清是執著還是喜歡了。
In the end, I couldn't tell whether it was attachment or liking.
別人那麼容易的,就代替了我的存在。
It is so easy for others to replace me.
以前打擾了,以後不會了。
I was interrupted before, but I won’t be anymore.
我像是在放棄你,卻又像在等你。
I seem to be giving up on you, but I seem to be waiting for you.
你愛過一個人嗎從滿心歡喜到絕望。
Have you ever loved someone from full of joy to despair.
得到了再失去比從來就沒有得到更傷人。
Losing after gaining hurts more than never gaining.
你把我丟了又丟,沒想過我多難過吧。
You lost me again, never thought how sad I was.
其實我還好,能哭,會笑,也沒什麼大不了。
In fact, I’m fine, I can cry and laugh, it’s not a big deal.
喜歡歸喜歡在一起就算了。
It doesn't matter if you like to be together.
得到就是失去的開始,在意是心痛的根源。
Getting is the beginning of losing, and caring is the source of heartache.
長得不好看連喜歡人的資格都沒有。
He doesn't look good and doesn't even have the qualifications to like people.
轉載請超鏈接註明:頭條資訊 » 遺憾又有點委屈的意難平文案
免責聲明 :非本網註明原創的信息,皆為程序自動獲取互聯網,目的在於傳遞更多信息,並不代表本網贊同其觀點和對其真實性負責;如此頁面有侵犯到您的權益,請給站長發送郵件,並提供相關證明(版權證明、身份證正反面、侵權鏈接),站長將在收到郵件24小時內刪除。