喜歡你,眾所周知,最後喜歡你,僅我知。
Like you, as everyone knows, I like you in the end, only I know.
每個人都有自己的歸屬,只是你我不適合。
Everyone has their own belonging, but you and I are not suitable.
我都忘了這是第幾次說要放棄你了。
I have forgotten that this is the first time I said I would give up on you.
我可以等,可你不能一直沒有迴應。
I can wait, but you can't stay unresponsive.
我字字皆你,而你句句非我。
I am all you, but you are not me.
嘴硬的女孩和倔強的男孩終究要錯過。
Hard-mouthed girls and stubborn boys will eventually miss.
你是不是遇到了比我還有趣的人啊。
Did you meet someone more interesting than me?
我們總說來日方長,卻忘了世事難料。
We always say that Japan will be long, but we forget that the world is unpredictable.
我總覺得自己運氣太差了,趕不上合適,碰不上認真,遇不到堅定。
I always feel that my luck is too bad, I can't keep up with the right, can't meet the seriousness, and can't meet the determination.
當新鮮感褪去的時候真正的愛才開始浮現。
When the freshness fades, true love begins to emerge.
這世上所有的突然想起,都是一直放在心上。
All the sudden thoughts in this world are always in mind.
心動的那一刻我知道我又要輸了。
The moment my heart moved, I knew I was going to lose again.
轉載請超鏈接註明:頭條資訊 » 特別委屈的情緒化文案
免責聲明 :非本網註明原創的信息,皆為程序自動獲取互聯網,目的在於傳遞更多信息,並不代表本網贊同其觀點和對其真實性負責;如此頁面有侵犯到您的權益,請給站長發送郵件,並提供相關證明(版權證明、身份證正反面、侵權鏈接),站長將在收到郵件24小時內刪除。