乖有什麼用,不是照樣會難過。
What's the use of being well-behaved?
世上最穩定的關係,就是沒有關係。
The most stable relationship in the world is no relationship.
你給不了你的快樂,會有人做到的。
You can't give your happiness, someone will do it.
請你保持一份熱愛奔赴下一場山海。
Please keep a passion and go to the next mountain and sea.
我祝你安好,即使後來你與我全然無關。
I wish you well, even if you have nothing to do with me later.
決定放棄的事情,就請放棄的乾乾淨淨。
If you decide to give up, please give up cleanly.
我再也不會奮不顧身的去愛一個人了,哪怕是你。
I will never love someone desperately, even you.
心酸像酒,故事講完了開始上頭。
Sadness is like wine, and the story begins to come up.
努力把日子填滿,別來提醒我有多孤單。
Try to fill the day, don't remind me how lonely I am.
你不配我跋山涉水的深情。
You are not worthy of my affectionate trekking through mountains and rivers.
轉載請超鏈接註明:頭條資訊 » “網易雲都比你懂我”
免責聲明 :非本網註明原創的信息,皆為程序自動獲取互聯網,目的在於傳遞更多信息,並不代表本網贊同其觀點和對其真實性負責;如此頁面有侵犯到您的權益,請給站長發送郵件,並提供相關證明(版權證明、身份證正反面、侵權鏈接),站長將在收到郵件24小時內刪除。