再多努力一下,從天而降的星星就是你。
Try harder, the stars falling from the sky are you.
半山腰人太擠了,去山頂看看吧。
The people on the mountainside are too crowded. Go to the top of the mountain and have a look.
請成為厲害的大人和更可愛的小孩。
Please become a great adult and a cuter child.
你真的努力過了,才有資格說你拼過。
You have really worked hard before you are qualified to say that you have worked hard.
願一切為之努力的事情, 都有浪漫的結果。
May everything you work hard for will have romantic results.
先變成自己喜歡的樣子 再遇見無需取悅的人。
Become what you like first, then meet someone you don't need to please.
運氣不行的話就試試勇氣吧!
If you are unlucky, try your courage!
只要你肯去努力 你就是幸運的。
As long as you are willing to work hard, you are lucky.
明天不一定更好但更好的明天一定會來。
Tomorrow is not necessarily better, but a better tomorrow will definitely come.
我還年輕 可以成為我想成為的任何人。
I am still young and can be whoever I want to be.
努力的意義就是當好運來臨的時候我覺得我值得。
The meaning of hard work is that when good luck comes, I feel I am worthy.
所有人都在努力,又不是隻有你滿腹委屈。
Everyone is working hard, and you are not the only one filled with grievances.
轉載請超鏈接註明:頭條資訊 » “故事太多的小孩沒糖吃”文案
免責聲明 :非本網註明原創的信息,皆為程序自動獲取互聯網,目的在於傳遞更多信息,並不代表本網贊同其觀點和對其真實性負責;如此頁面有侵犯到您的權益,請給站長發送郵件,並提供相關證明(版權證明、身份證正反面、侵權鏈接),站長將在收到郵件24小時內刪除。