哪來的天生優秀,都是一步一個坑踩過來的。
No matter where they are born to be excellent, they are all stepped on step by step.
要繼續成長厲害的大人,和永遠萬事順意的女孩。
To continue to grow strong adults, and girls who always go well.
火苗再小,也可以反覆點燃。
No matter how small the flame is, it can be lit repeatedly.
世界那麼大,你應該帶爸媽也去看看。
The world is so big, you should take your parents to see it too.
努力的話,什麼好運都會奔向你。
If you work hard, all good luck will rush to you.
自己有了光芒才配得上自己追逐的星星。
Only when I have light is I worthy of the stars I chase.
你很重要,在我這裡,你永遠有臺階可下。
You are very important. With me, you will always have steps to go down.
說好要告別的人,就別再因為回憶而悸動啦。
Those who say goodbye, don't be throbbing because of memories.
花店不開了,花還繼續開。
The flower shop is not open, but the flowers continue to bloom.
聽說有很多小笨蛋在夜晚偷偷用被子擦眼淚。
I heard that there are many little fools who secretly wipe their tears with quilts at night.
轉載請超鏈接註明:頭條資訊 » “為女孩子而寫的乾淨文案”
免責聲明 :非本網註明原創的信息,皆為程序自動獲取互聯網,目的在於傳遞更多信息,並不代表本網贊同其觀點和對其真實性負責;如此頁面有侵犯到您的權益,請給站長發送郵件,並提供相關證明(版權證明、身份證正反面、侵權鏈接),站長將在收到郵件24小時內刪除。