光活著就很難了,為什麼還要我快樂。
It's hard just to live, why should I be happy.
這世間,沒有什麼比你讓我掛念。
In this world, there is nothing more than you make me miss.
管什麼走到最後,愛一天有一天的溫柔。
No matter what comes to the end, love the tenderness day by day.
你不懂那種看你一眼就會笑的人是有多麼的喜歡你。
You don't know how much people who laugh at you like you.
空氣都變得朦朧,你留下重重一疊的溫柔。
The air becomes hazy, and you leave behind layers of tenderness.
願有歲月可回首,且以深情共白頭。
Wish there are years to look back, and to regain affection.
山水落你眉間痴長纏綿望盡了也只是一眼。
The landscape falls, and your eyebrows are long and lingering.
我從來是很黯淡的人,是你給了我滿天星光。
I have always been a bleak person, you gave me the sky full of stars.
相遇總有原因,不是恩賜就是教訓。
There is always a reason to meet, either a gift or a lesson.
你的眼睛是銀河不落星系,你的呼吸彷彿是海浪風起。
Your eyes are the galaxy that does not fall, and your breathing is like waves and wind.
轉載請超鏈接註明:頭條資訊 » 不算文案的文案
免責聲明 :非本網註明原創的信息,皆為程序自動獲取互聯網,目的在於傳遞更多信息,並不代表本網贊同其觀點和對其真實性負責;如此頁面有侵犯到您的權益,請給站長發送郵件,並提供相關證明(版權證明、身份證正反面、侵權鏈接),站長將在收到郵件24小時內刪除。