你眼睛會笑彎成一條橋,終點卻是我永遠到不了。
Your eyes will bend into a bridge with a smile, but I will never reach the end.
我們都很好,只是時間不湊巧。
We are all fine, but time is not coincident.
註定風是不羈的旅人 ,你我也不過是一季過客。
The wind is destined to be uninhibited travellers, and you and I are just a season of travelers.
青春真的很單薄, 什麼都很輕, 風一吹 ,我們就走散了。
Youth is really thin, everything is light, when the wind blows, we go away.
時間會迫使我們回頭嘲笑自己當初的天真。
Time will force us to look back and laugh at our original innocence.
就讓我一個人站在擁擠人潮,聽嘈雜的笑鬧,然後孤獨終老, 我可以很好。
Just let me stand alone in a crowded crowd, listen to the noisy laughter, and then die alone, I can be fine.
如果可以,我想成為一個你也害怕失去的人。
If possible, I want to be someone you are afraid of losing.
我深知我不是那麼重要 ,所以我從來不奢望別人對我好。
I know I am not that important, so I never expect others to treat me well.
你遙不可及,我很卑微。
You are out of reach, I am very humble.
終究我也學會了嚥下很多東西 ,然後淡淡的說句沒事。
After all, I also learned to swallow a lot of things, and then said lightly that it was all right.
轉載請超鏈接註明:頭條資訊 » “退出QQ的扎心留言文案”
免責聲明 :非本網註明原創的信息,皆為程序自動獲取互聯網,目的在於傳遞更多信息,並不代表本網贊同其觀點和對其真實性負責;如此頁面有侵犯到您的權益,請給站長發送郵件,並提供相關證明(版權證明、身份證正反面、侵權鏈接),站長將在收到郵件24小時內刪除。