他沒有多好,可就是忘不了。
He is not good, but he can't forget.
我稍微試探推開你 ,結果你還真放手了。
I tentatively pushed you away, but you really let go.
如果丟了你,現在我一定要找回來。
If I lost you, I will find it back now.
我已經沒有力氣再往前走了。
I have no strength to go any further.
努力只是為了讓以後沒那麼辛苦。
Work hard just to make it less difficult in the future.
釦子第一顆就扣錯了,往往到最後一顆才發覺。
The first button is the wrong button, and it is often not discovered until the last button.
有時候主動久了,慢慢的也就煩了。
Sometimes if you take the initiative for a long time, you will get bored slowly.
手機裡依然留著喜歡你那句未曾送出的信息。
The message that I like you never sent is still left in the phone.
我會努力成為你未來見到會後悔沒有珍惜的人。
I will work hard to be someone you will regret not cherishing when you meet in the future.
因為喜歡,所以什麼事都沒關係。
Because I like it, it doesn't matter anything.
轉載請超鏈接註明:頭條資訊 » 讓你瞬間眼紅的文案
免責聲明 :非本網註明原創的信息,皆為程序自動獲取互聯網,目的在於傳遞更多信息,並不代表本網贊同其觀點和對其真實性負責;如此頁面有侵犯到您的權益,請給站長發送郵件,並提供相關證明(版權證明、身份證正反面、侵權鏈接),站長將在收到郵件24小時內刪除。