慶幸遇見你不太晚 我們餘生還很長。
Fortunately meeting you is not too late. The rest of our lives are still long.
我拼命向前奔跑卻始終接近不到你的心。
I ran forward desperately but I couldn't get close to your heart.
能讓他心甘情願做任何事的從來都不是我。
It was never me who made him willing to do anything.
每件事都有意外 比如我們分開。
Everything has accidents such as our separation.
不合群慢慢成了不好相處最後成了空無一友。
Incompatibility slowly became uncomfortable and eventually became empty.
有些事情在發生的那一剎那就註定了要被遺忘。
Some things are doomed to be forgotten the moment they happen.
我們無從選擇在時光裡掙扎最後磨平了稜角。
We have no choice but to struggle in time and finally smooth the edges and corners.
說不出的委屈才叫委屈,哭到笑才叫痛。
Unspeakable grievances are called grievances, and crying to laugh is pain.
青梅枯萎竹馬老去從此我愛的人都很像你。
The green plum is withered and the bamboo horse is old. From now on, the people I love are very similar to you.
後來我們沒聯繫,你不認識我,我也不認識你。
We didn't contact afterwards, you didn't know me, and I didn't know you either.
轉載請超鏈接註明:頭條資訊 » 適合置頂的文案短句
免責聲明 :非本網註明原創的信息,皆為程序自動獲取互聯網,目的在於傳遞更多信息,並不代表本網贊同其觀點和對其真實性負責;如此頁面有侵犯到您的權益,請給站長發送郵件,並提供相關證明(版權證明、身份證正反面、侵權鏈接),站長將在收到郵件24小時內刪除。