我來不及參與你的曾經,卻把你的未來都錯過了。
I didn't have time to participate in your past, but I missed your future.
我想把未來給你,可新娘不是我。
I want to give you the future, but the bride is not me.
我只希望有人能不分青紅皂白的站在我這邊。
I just hope someone can stand on my side indiscriminately.
失眠與你,發現我都不要了。
Insomnia and you, I find it is not necessary.
我都忘了,這是我第幾次說放棄你了。
I have forgotten, this is the first time I said I gave up on you.
南牆我也不撞了,風來,我要走了。
I won't hit the south wall anymore, the wind is coming, I'm leaving.
失而復得的東西,根本回不到最初。
What is lost and recovered cannot be restored to the original.
其實我偷偷記住了好多你以為我沒記住的事。
In fact, I secretly remembered a lot of things you thought I didn't remember.
我以為,其實也只是,我以為。
I thought it was actually just, I thought.
該來的總會來,不該來的,早就來過了。
The ones that should come will always come, the ones that shouldn't come, have already come.
轉載請超鏈接註明:頭條資訊 » 適合低谷期看的委屈文案
免責聲明 :非本網註明原創的信息,皆為程序自動獲取互聯網,目的在於傳遞更多信息,並不代表本網贊同其觀點和對其真實性負責;如此頁面有侵犯到您的權益,請給站長發送郵件,並提供相關證明(版權證明、身份證正反面、侵權鏈接),站長將在收到郵件24小時內刪除。