別把她逼走了才想起她的好。
Don't drive her away to remember her.
心有不甘卻無以為繼。
Unwilling but unwilling to continue.
“遺憾嗎 以這種方式收尾.”
"Sorry to end it this way."
這不是就是你羨慕的長大嗎。
Isn't this what you envy of growing up?
我好像只能袖手旁觀的看著你愛別人。
I seem to just stand by and watch you love others.
很感謝你能來也不遺憾你離開。
Thank you very much for coming and not regretting your leaving.
我們好像不該這樣 不止這樣 但只能這樣了。
It seems we shouldn't be like this. More than that, but it can only be this way.
你怎麼能對淋在雨的小孩說要乖。
How can you tell a child who is in the rain to be good.
圈子不同的人好像真的不會有結果。
People in different circles don't seem to have results.
喜不喜歡,合不合適,在不在一起,原來是三件事。
Like it or not, whether it fits or not, or not together, it turns out that there are three things.
轉載請超鏈接註明:頭條資訊 » 滿是遺憾的心酸文案
免責聲明 :非本網註明原創的信息,皆為程序自動獲取互聯網,目的在於傳遞更多信息,並不代表本網贊同其觀點和對其真實性負責;如此頁面有侵犯到您的權益,請給站長發送郵件,並提供相關證明(版權證明、身份證正反面、侵權鏈接),站長將在收到郵件24小時內刪除。